Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where did everybody go?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
larrymoody

Where did everybody go? Empty
PostSubject: Where did everybody go?   Where did everybody go? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm

It's been way too quiet around here for a couple o' days... is everybody on vacation or what?

Larry
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go?   Where did everybody go? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

i check in once or twice a day hoping to see something new.
alll forums have there ups and downs, it seems like this one has 2 or 3 good days and then a week or 2 of no activity.

on the bright side, I hope to be flying by the end of the month affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
talley

PostSubject: Going to Benton   Where did everybody go? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Chris, I now have my plane moved back home and the engine conversion done. I am planning on flying to Benton on the 20th for the Pancake Fly-in.

Terry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go?   Where did everybody go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did everybody go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affordable Flying :: Ultralights-
Jump to: