Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another new member from Kansas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
talley

Another new member from Kansas Empty
PostSubject: Another new member from Kansas   Another new member from Kansas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:22 am

I'm a teacher/coach who wishes he had more time to fly. Been flying RC since the 70's and got my private ticket in the early 80's. I had a 59 Cessna 150 taildragger, had kids, sold plane. Now they've grown and I'm back in the air again. Currently flying a KitFox lite. Good Luck with your venture Chris. Your plane looks nice and maybe I'll see you at an area fly-in in the future.

Terry
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from Kansas   Another new member from Kansas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:53 am

terry,
just keep mw updated with where you intend to be,
were you at the benton ks fly in back in march or april?

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
talley

PostSubject: Benton flyin   Another new member from Kansas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Chris,
I believe I was three in April and June. In fact Paul posted a shot of my plane taking off and a static shot of it. At that time, I still had the 2 SI engine in it. I now have the 1/2 VW running and flying. I teach and coach at Andover Central and right now football takes a lot of flying time, but maybe we can get together on a weekend. I will try to make Bentons flyin this month. I only live about 8 miles from the Airport.

Terry
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from Kansas   Another new member from Kansas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:55 pm

Terry,
I met you and didn't even know it. I was at the april benton ks fly-in and saw you and your plane. let me know if you will be in benton this month and I will drive up if I cant hitch a ride with a friend.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from Kansas   Another new member from Kansas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new member from Kansas
Page 1 of 1