Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

newbie here in Ill.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerimac1941

newbie here in Ill. Empty
PostSubject: newbie here in Ill.   newbie here in Ill. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I think I better ay a few words if I am going to get anything from this group. Like most, I have a great interest in flying. Ireally dont know what I want butwant to learn to fly. I have collected 7 ultralight plans trying to decide which would be best for me. Or should I say "fit in". Everyone I have talked with suggest a used MX and get in the air then build my plane. Am open to suggestion
Jerry
Back to top Go down
river1

river1

PostSubject: Re: newbie here in Ill.   newbie here in Ill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:07 am

Hello Jerry , The MX idea or any other used UL that you can get cheap is far better than building , that's "IF" all you want is to get into the air quick at a low cost . Have you taken a look at ppg's ? , check www.ppgplans.com , and check the different groups .

PR
Back to top Go down
Greg Mueller

Greg Mueller

PostSubject: Re: newbie here in Ill.   newbie here in Ill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 am

Check out this Yahoo group

Light Aircraft Sale

The guy that runs it sends out a daily collection of Craig's List ads from around the country that have to do with small aircraft and engines.
Sometimes there's some real bargains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie here in Ill.   newbie here in Ill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie here in Ill.
Page 1 of 1