Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spratt 103

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

Spratt 103 Empty
PostSubject: Spratt 103   Spratt 103 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 pm

The Spratt 103 is an interesting concept, anyone know anything about it?

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
SPRATT 103

Spratt 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spratt 103   Spratt 103 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 pm

ANYONE got a set of plans for the SPRATT 103???

SKI
Back to top Go down
GeoB

Spratt 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spratt 103   Spratt 103 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:17 am

Chris wrote:
The Spratt 103 is an interesting concept, anyone know anything about it?Chris

There exists a Spratt forum on Yahoo. Some info gathered there. Plus there is a Spratt 103 site maintained by the Spratt 103 designer. I have read everything about it I can find. Plans aren't released yet. Supposed to be before the year is out, but who knows? Anything can happen. Bernard Geffray (the designer/builder) recently had a mishap while testing various esoteric permutations. Think he is exploring the extremes of the design so folks like me don't have to. I am also interested in this design.

GeoB
Back to top Go down
lansair

Spratt 103 Empty
PostSubject: Spratt103 Engine Modifcations   Spratt 103 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi: I was recently informed by Bernard Geffray the designer iof the Spratt103 that he had installed a set of grooves in the Briggs& Stratton engine he is powering the Spratt103 with. For information on Grooves go to www.somender-singh.com My friend Sing holds a US Patent on the Grooves cyclinder head modification.
Sing was the first trike builder flier in his State in India with over 1500 flying hours. His trike has a Rotax 503 engine with Grooves which flies as no other Rotax can. I introduced my two friends' As soon as Bernard gives me the results I will pass them on to this form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spratt 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spratt 103   Spratt 103 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spratt 103
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affordable Flying :: Ultralights-
Jump to: