Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Fetz

John  Fetz, Lake Havasu Az Empty
PostSubject: John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az   John  Fetz, Lake Havasu Az Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 am

I fly a Dream 240, home made delta, Simonini 27hp
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az   John  Fetz, Lake Havasu Az Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am

Never heard of it, would you mind posting some pics and giving us a little info on it in the UL or LSA section wichever is appropriate?
CHris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
river1

river1

PostSubject: Re: John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az   John  Fetz, Lake Havasu Az Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:58 am

Hello , I'll like to hear about your experience with the simonini . Where you got yours ? . As far as I know it used to be priced lower than Rotax , but no more . I'll guess the answer will go into the engine area . Lake Havasu , I was subscribed to hot boat mag , wonder if it's really like they show it ... .

PR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az   John  Fetz, Lake Havasu Az Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Fetz, Lake Havasu Az
Page 1 of 1