Affordable Flying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affordable Flying

A place to discuss affordable aircraft from ultralights to general aviation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To the affordable flying forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

Welcome To the affordable flying forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To the affordable flying forum   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi all
Welcome to the affordable flying forum, as you can see this forum is very new please help me get it going by providing me with Ideas of what you would like to see discussed here.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/rcpilotcd@sbcglobal.net/Home.html
river1

river1

PostSubject: Hi all   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Hello ; I'm in Puerto Rico , I am in the process of scratch building a Zenair 701 that I believe is one of the most affordable aircraft . Anyway good to be here .

PR
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the affordable flying forum   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:29 pm

River1,
Feel free to start a thread in the LSA area and dont forget some pics. also how did you find this site? please spread the word of its existance.

Chris
Back to top Go down
river1

river1

PostSubject: posting   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Hey ! , I was looking at the eagle , I'm going to get my old pictures of the Airbike that I built some years ago (ab89).I have this palm hooked to some groups for instant msg and I saw your post . I'll go to some of the groups and let them know .

PR
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the affordable flying forum   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Thanks,
get the pics of your AB uploaded, I know a couple guys that fly airbikes and it will be interesting to see if you did anything different.

Chris
Back to top Go down
flyingAddict

PostSubject: Looks like an interesting group   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:02 pm

I'm hoping to learn about building an AffordAplane.

I'm building a PoorBoy now. See Davids Pooboy Build Album in yahoo group Poorboy. Sorry no links allowed for seven days.

I'm heavily into building giant scale radio control planes professionally. It pays for my hobbies and it's fun to play with other people's toys :-}

Pictures of planes I've built for others on request. They won't allow me to put in the link.

I may have to build an aerobatic plane next based on the AfordAplane design, with a mid wing strong enough to do loops, etc.

I really like the simple design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the affordable flying forum   Welcome To the affordable flying forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the affordable flying forum
Page 1 of 1